Info-graphic and Free Download
This info-graphic offers six ways to become motivated. Motivation, linked with positive affirmations, will help you stay on task and complete your goal.
In addition to the info-graphic offering six ways to become motivated, here are some affirmations to further help with your motivation work:
- I choose the direction for my life, what I chose creates my world.
- I manage circumstances rather than letting them manage me.
- I chose to powerful from within and retain power over me and not others.
- I listen to my own heart and convey my true feelings with compassion.
- I practice commitment and integrity in whatever I do, my word is my bond and is upheld no matter what.
- I am not afraid to ask for what I want and show my uniqueness.
- I release the need to keep everyone happy and take their opinions as law.
- I know that when someone judges me it is about them and not me.
- I take responsibility for my own actions and will not blame or try to justify my life.
- I totally love and approve of me and how I am this moment.
- I will contribute to others with my personal talents.
- I recognize my successes; I am willing to some difficult things so that later things are easy.
- I pay attention to my feeling but will carry on no matter my mood.
- I can overcome any obstacle; I am willing to do new things for my success.
- I possess overwhelming courage even if afraid and will act.
- I can not be stopped and will do what is necessary.
- I know that my true self will win over negative feelings.
- I choose to be confident, mighty and powerful.
Finally, motivation requires you to think positively and have the confidence that your mind will accept your wishes (affirmations). In conclusion, you also need to remember your victories and let go of your mistakes.