In a Mastermind Group, it is like you have found a partner who can help you do more than one person can do by themselves.
An Invisible Hand
Napoleon Hill, the man who talked with successful people to find out what they all had that made them a success, said that Mastermind Groups pull “the coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony…creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind.”
Working with a coach, the Mastermind Group focuses on the needs of the group members and each person’s participation is essential for success. Together the group brainstorms new possibilities, deadlines, and then holds each other accountable to the task at hand.
With our help. you will create a community of supportive colleagues who will brainstorm together to move the group to new heights.
Mastermind Groups are arranged based on your individualized needs and are put together by our coaches. We aim to create groups with various skill sets and experiences. This makes for a better experience and a stronger group.
You may be invited to join an established Mastermind Group or we can devise a group for your organization based on your strategy.
What Will You Get From It?
- Solutions and ideas come out of the group’s brainstorming sessions
- The coach and members bring valuable experience to the group
- Members begin to have more confidence that they have made the right decisions at the right time
- Members demonstrate confidence through accountability to their jobs and family
- The networking benefits of a Mastermind Group allows you to gain instant help when needed
- You are not alone – others share your same struggles and successes
- Members decide how to proceed – the shared experience creates teamwork
- You will just feel better and have a more positive outlook
Ask your coach for more details on how to join one our of dynamic Mastermind Groups.