You have 1 week 6 days remaining for the course
What Makes You Happy? 0/4
The definition of happiness varies for every individual as they have their own individual needs. For some people, achieving a good career path provides happiness. For some, it is their fulfillment of goals and objectives where as bringing happiness on the face of the deprived can give some people happiness.
You Need Motivation 0/7
We all know what motivation is and how it affects us. But often, despite all the knowledge and awareness, we still get confused by the concept of motivation.
Finding Balance 0/3
It is important to first understand how to measure a happy life. A happy life can be denominated by a person’s wealth, fame, career position, property, assets and most of all, their personality.
Overcoming Challenges 0/2
Much has been written on how to be happy, but very few of them cite about the factors that make you unhappy!
Remember to Be Happy
In this world, we, as individuals, have lots of aspirations and dreams. Throughout the stage of growing up, we tend to idealize key people in our life, who can either be our favorite movie stars, sportsmen, teachers, family members or even politicians.
This gradual idealism leaves an impact on us and at times, our personality reflects certain traits of our ideals which we have absorbed from them in the due course of time.
So is there actually certain criterion for idealizing people in our life? Should we randomly idealize just anybody who inspires us? Well, the thing is, that not all individuals are worthy of idealism. It also depends upon how, we, as a person, would want to see ourselves.
A thief would always idealize his mafia leader, not the local priest! So, if we aspire to be worthy and successful individuals, then we need to idealize people who have the following important traits:
- Positive attitude: A positive attitude not only makes us successful, but it also makes us open to all the opportunities that come our way. Successful people have positivity radiating from them and they never let go of any opportunity. It is these minute opportunities that have made them climb their success ladders.
- Value time: Successful people also value their time. They are well prioritized and planned for the day. Not only that, but they also value the time of others and fulfill their deadlines accordingly. When going for a meeting, they are always on time and well planned.
- Accountability: Despite being high risk takers, successful people tend to be accountable for their actions, successes and failures. They do not blame their environment or the people, just in case any plan fails.
- Proactive: Being well planned is the key trait of successful people. They are proactive in their actions and their positive attitude supports their proactive measures.
- Creative: Creativity is the key to success. Creativity lets you see new opportunities and work towards them. All the leaders are supposed to be creative as their creativity makes them implement certain changes that are required for a total turnover of an organization’s pace.
- Well communicated: Good communication skills are an important asset of the successful individuals. Being well versed not only in the verbal but also the non verbal communication skills reflects hugely upon the personality of a successful individual. Reaching out to others via communication can attract a lot of people towards you who may also bring newer opportunities.
- Resilience: Being successful is not a piece of cake. It takes a lot of perseverance and resilience as successes do not come without failures. The strength needed to stand up after failing is the actual test that successful people go through. This means that resilience, as a trait, should never be overlooked while selecting successful ideals. A person cannot be successful if they haven’t undergone any offsets.
Above mentioned traits are among just a few of the traits that successful people have. However, these traits are quite worthy and one can look for these traits while selecting their ideals.
Remember these traits as you continue your journey. Keep a positive attitude, seek out successful people, and reach for those things you already know make you happy. With less stress, and a happier mind, you will be able to accomplish anything!